Welcome! The VMware Cloud Expert workshop focuses on providing existing and potential VMware Cloud on AWS customers with the skills and competency required to deliver solutions built on VMware Cloud on AWS.
This site is intended to distribute the lecture material, simulated labs and guides to former, current, prospective students, or anyone interested in learning more about VMware Cloud features and operations. Information about the course itself can also be found in the menu.
During the 4-day hands-on workshop, delegates learn about the latest details of VMware Cloud on AWS, including but not limited to – On-Premise and Inter SDDC Connectivity, Integration with Native AWS Services, Site Recovery service, and HCX.
By the end of the workshop participants will be introduced to, and have hands on experience with, the following objectives:
- Uncover the Architecture of VMware Cloud on AWS
- Understand access requirements to deploy a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Describe and configure compute, storage, and networking components.
- Understand and describe native AWS services integrations.
- Understand, deploy and manage VMware Cloud on AWS Add-on Services
- Understand the VMware Cloud on AWS Support Model
- Describe and configure VMware HCX – Architectural and Technical Components
- Describe the planning of Application Migration with HCX
- Understand and describe VMware Site Recovery – Architectural and Technical Components
- Understand and Implement disaster recovery to VMC on AWS with VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery
If you would like to register to attend an instructor led session, please email email@example.com or your VMware account team.